Solicitation Policy in accordance with the Law on Sales of Financial Products in Japan.
1. Matters to be considered in respect to knowledge, experience and property of customers subject to solicitation and in respect to the purpose of contracts
- Savills Japan Co., Ltd. and Savills Asset Advisory Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “Savills Group") shall strive to conduct solicitation of products that meet the business objectives of clients by fully recording their name, address, knowledge, investment experience, condition of property, the purpose of the contracts as well as other information.
- Savills Group shall recommend products that are suitable to each customer after recording their name, address, knowledge, investment experience, condition of property, purpose of contracts and as well as other information and strive to appropriately explain details of products alongside explanations of the risks involved, etc.
2. Matters to be considered for customers subject to solicitation with regard to the methods and hours of solicitation
- When conducting solicitations, we shall place the greatest priority on securing customer trust and engage in customer-centered investment solicitation in compliance with the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act as well as other applicable laws and regulations.
- We shall not only observe laws and regulations, but also shall strive to conduct solicitation based on rational grounds.
- In order to avoid subjecting the customer to inconvenience, we shall pay due attention to the hours, places and methods used with regard to solicitation and consultation that may be conducted by means of direct visits, by phone, by fax, e-mail or by other means.