Asset Management services in Japan is provided by Savills Asset Advisory, 100% subsidiary of Savills Japan. Professionals of Savills Asset Advisory deliver a range of comprehensive services designed to enhance the return of investment properties under their care. Covering all sectors of the market through out Japan and acting for a wide spectrum of clients including fund managers, and institutional investors, Savills has built up an excellent track record.
- Assets under management totaling JPY200 billion for hard assets and loan portfolio (as of May 2012)
- Over 2.6 million sq.ft. of prime commercial, retail and luxury residential properties (as of May 2012)
- Representing many well-known foreign funds, private investors and domestic funds
- A one-stop-shop of asset services including valuation, leasing, research and investment advisory through Savills Japan
- Continuously measuring our quality standards and processes at all times with worldwide best practice
- Cross-border collaboration and excellent information flow through our regional network
What sets Savills Asset Advisory apart from competitors is our close attention to details that matter and our focus on customer service quality. We listen carefully to our clients to make sure we are delivering the standards they expect during our appointment and go that extra mile when it matters most. We are sensitive to occupier issues and make every effort to maintain a good and lasting relationship with tenants whilst balancing our client's financial interests. Maximizing close collaboration and information sharing with Savills in-house agency, valuation and research divisions, Savills has built up an excellent track record of highly professional and seamless asset management service provision.
Savills Asset Advisory Co., Ltd.
+81 3 6777 5255