Our extensive coverage of the property market places us in a unique position to assist in real estate investments. We are able to provide a wealth of expertise to those active in the commercial and residential market whether it be for investment, redevelopment or owner-occupation needs.
- Advising on the acquisition, disposal and due diligence processes of property transactions across asset classes
- Extensive dealings with numerous European and Asian institutional funds, private equity funds and investment / private banks
- Established relationships with local developers, institutional property owners and investors
- Widespread Asia-Pacific and global network maximising cross-border deal flow
- Eight professional advisors with over 100 years in cumulative real estate advisory experience
Savills specialises in the acquisition and disposal of investment properties, as well as investment consultancy. We have an excellent track record acting for a wide spectrum of clients ranging from high-net-worth individuals to institutional clients and funds across national borders. For each instruction, our experienced team will ensure that all parts of the sales process are effectively run and delivered on time, and the desired objective has the maximum chance of success.
Japan continues to attract capital from across the globe. With its sound legal system, large and established property market and strong business prospects, Japan is a stable and attractive destination for real estate investment. The Savills Japan Investment Advisory team is headed by Christian Mancini (Representative Director, CEO) and seven other highly experienced real estate professionals, forming one of Japan’s most prominent advisory teams.
The Savills Asia-Pacific investment team, headed by Frank Marriott, works closely with Savills’ investment teams across the globe on major cross-border transactions of single assets and property portfolios. Through our pan-Asian network, the team has successfully acquired and disposed of assets for a broad range of institutional clients, ranging from private and public property companies, overseas funds, investment and private banks, open and closed ended and opportunistic funds.
CEO, Asia Pacific (Ex Greater China)
+81 3 6777 5150