Identifying the most effective and efficient use of space can translate into significant cost savings. In Japan, the Savills tenant representation team helps businesses to objectively assess their present and future real estate needs. We work with our clients to understand their requirements, identify suitable space and negotiate with building owners to achieve the best possible contract terms. Our team works exclusively on behalf of the tenant, not the landlord, ensuring no conflict of interest.
Unlike traditional leasing brokers, our tenant representatives work exclusively on behalf of tenants, never landlords, ensuring no conflict of interests arise. Due to this exclusivity, our clients can be assured of receiving objective and professional evaluations of their real estate options, free from any bias of self interest. Savills’ tenant representatives in Japan pride themselves on being able to fulfill the commercial objectives of their clients by maximising building efficiency and identifying cost savings based on sound local market knowledge.
- Superior Market Penetration
– Comprehensive market coverage
– Utilisation of numerous landlord brokers (Our main competitors are each aligned with one key landlord-side broker)
- Ability to Benchmark Terms and Conditions
– Direct knowledge of comparable leases for buildings under consideration
– Intimate knowledge of the market players
- Research and Forecasting Capabilities
– Tailor leases to accommodate projected market trends
– Thorough understanding of the various market dynamics
- One of the most experienced commercial, retail, residential, and industrial teams in Asia Pacific
- Successful track record of projects across Asia pacific
- Established client base of major multi-national corporations in the region
+81 3 6777 5143